Start a new topic

why I have no neighbors???

How can I GET my neighbors back IN CAFELAND they disappeared.

problem2.jpg
(307 KB)
problem1.jpg
(138 KB)

7 people have this question

yes - why has this happened to me three times now?  My friend list is also gone so I can't add anyone even if I wanted to.   I just spent a lot of real money buying cafe cash and that is when this seems to occur. Would have  been nice if the Developers dealt with this Friday rather then opting to have me wait 4 days - Thank you.

2 people like this
i dont have no neighbors but no friends either but they are still showing up in inbox..please help i have a quest requiring me to play with 20 neighbors... please help

1 person likes this

I seem to have lost my neighbors. I can't lay the game without them. What happened to them? If there's anything you can do to get them back for me I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

3 people like this

Other then ensuring you have unblocked your friends settings  and your privacy settings, I have no answer.

So there is no answer there?

1 person likes this

You had me ok an aggrement now all my neighbors are gone please restore ... reggiedog@aol.com

1 person likes this

my neighbours have gone from my game please restore them back can not do anything 

3 people like this

I have never had neighbors on Fashionland so I only get to play one half of a game.  Too bad.

HEY MR.FASHLAND DEVELOPERS - PATHETIC WAY TO GET GET US TO SPEND MORE MONEY IN Fashionland buying levels since we are not afforded the benefit of neighbors.

I already dropped superMARKET SHOPPING GAME FOR this reason.  I was giving you $40/month to buy what my neighbors would had given me (IF I HAD NEIGHBORS)

1 person likes this

All my neighbors and friend are gone from my cafeland games. Worked just fine this morning and nothing!

1 person likes this

All my neighbors and friends are gone.  How do I get them back?  I have been playing this game for years and puff they are all gone.  They are my friends and neighbors from all over the world.  Please help me.  Thanks  

1 person likes this

So apparently after playing for years all our neighbors disappear if we don't give you permission to access all our neighbors and friends even if they do not play this game

2 people like this

As soon as I had to renew the Cafeland agreement yesterday...ALL MY NEIGHBORS ARE GONE & I HAVE NO WAY TO ADD THEM. I did go to facebook apps and clicked on Cafeland...there wasn't an option to a friends list..It was gone too! Please Help!

1 person likes this

is there a fix for this lost neighbors shit.

need a fix

Login or Signup to post a comment