We get a lot of feedback about Hearts and frequently check player logs to make sure everything is in order. You can be sure that we would know almost immediately if there were any glitches surrounding Hearts, as they are one of the most important currencies in the game.
The truth is, spending Hearts is so easy in Cafeland, and once you need them, you'll find that earning them is also a challenge! One way to keep track of your Hearts spending is by double checking all of the buttons used to purchase in-game items.
Parties cost 15 Hearts.
Storing this dish will cost you 5 Hearts.
Here is a list of everything you can spend Hearts on:
- Throwing parties
- Buying sauces
- Storing dishes in the Fridge
- Charging Special Cafe Kits
Here are some of the ways you can get Hearts:
- Leveling up - each level awards 10 Hearts.
- Ask for Hearts from friends
- Visiting neighbors - you can get 150 Hearts from neighbors per day, and your 150 neighbors can also give you 1 Heart.
- This means that in total you can earn 450 Hearts from neighbors every day - 150 through "ask friends," 150 on visit, 150 from visiting neighbors.
- Purchase Hearts with Cafeland Cash
When you are visiting neighbors, you must click "OK" to send them a Heart.
After hitting "OK" (do NOT click "X" out of the window if you want to send your neighbor a Heart), the Facebook request message should appear:
If this message does NOT appear, a Facebook error occurred. In these instances it is best to not visit any other neighbors for a few minutes and try again to send Hearts later. If the message does not start appearing again after a few hours, you should send a report to Facebook. Gamegos cannot solve server issues like this, but they usually resolve themselves over time.