Customers do not wander around any more if you close your café. Check
out the Open/Closed button at the bottom of the game screen and make it
Open to let customers come back.
Why do I see angry customers in my café?
Customers get angry if they have a negative opinion about your café. If
you click on a customer, you can learn what the main problem is and so
solve it accordingly. Customers protest when
- they don't see any servings on the counter
- they see only one type of dish on the counter
- they always find the same food on the counter
- they don't find an empty chair placed in accordance with a table
- they find too little space to move in the café
- they can't use the drink machines
- they don't find a fun item in the café
- they can't reach the counter
- they can't reach the till point
- they can't reach the drink machines
Why do I see the "No way to the counter/till point" warning over the customers' head?
This warning comes out when the counter/till point is not placed properly or if it is surrounded by objects. Check out its position and make sure customers find a way to reach it.