Start a new topic
Answered

Posts are being reported as "Abusive"

the Hot Spot people posts are being reported as abusive. What is going on and when will it be fixed?

jpg
(363 KB)

Best Answer

Thanks for getting in touch with us and we're so sorry that your experiencing trouble.

Unfortunately Facebook banned our domain and we already contacted them regarding this issue. We want to apologize for this inconvenience. Currently we are having complains about players who experience this problem. All our teams are already aware of this issue and we are working hard to solve the it as soon as possible hopefully it will be fixed very soon. We need your patience and understanding until that time. I'll be updating you with the latest news about this issue. Please keep on mind that it cannot be fixed by Gamegos alone, the ban was made by Facebook.

We know that this problem is really frustrating and we are truly sorry for that but please keep in mind that we are doing all our best to give you a problem free game as soon as possible.

Therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding as we work on this problem. Thanks again!

Answer

Thanks for getting in touch with us and we're so sorry that your experiencing trouble.

Unfortunately Facebook banned our domain and we already contacted them regarding this issue. We want to apologize for this inconvenience. Currently we are having complains about players who experience this problem. All our teams are already aware of this issue and we are working hard to solve the it as soon as possible hopefully it will be fixed very soon. We need your patience and understanding until that time. I'll be updating you with the latest news about this issue. Please keep on mind that it cannot be fixed by Gamegos alone, the ban was made by Facebook.

We know that this problem is really frustrating and we are truly sorry for that but please keep in mind that we are doing all our best to give you a problem free game as soon as possible.

Therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding as we work on this problem. Thanks again!

thank ypu i was wondering why i havent been able to collect the shopper cards from the newsfeed. why dont people just block the game if they dont want to see them.

Unfortunately, Facebook blocked our domain and we have already contacted them regarding this issue. We want to apologize for this inconvenience. He can refer uk best essays reviews to us. We currently have complaints about players encountering this problem. All our teams are aware of this problem and we are working hard to resolve it as soon as possible in the hope that it will be resolved soon.

Login or Signup to post a comment