* Added Hero Catalog Popup.
* Added Ascension feature to unlock hero skills.
* Added Ascension tutorial.
* Added Orb drops to Dungeons to be used in Ascension.
* Added new Hero Stats.
* Added 4 more skills to Heroes (8 total skills)
* Added new skills; taunt, hero exp boost etc.
* Added skill upgrades using scrolls.
* Added class types for heroes; attacker, controller, supporter, tank
* Added Evolve Stars for Heroes.
* Added Hero Power to show a summary of Hero Stats.
* Added Hero EXP Elixir to instantly level up heroes.
* Added Hero Shards unique to each hero to rescue and evolve them.
* Added Where to Find popup to show where a needed item drops.
* Added Weapon Burst tutorial.
* Added waves to combat.
* Added running animation to heroes.
* Added Blue and Purple stars for weapons.
* Added traits (like the hero skills) to Blue and Purple star weapons.
* Added PvP Team tab in the PvP Popup to easily arrange pvp team.
* Added new enemies.
* Added a new popup to ask for Friend Permission.
* Added friend progress in the Monthly Dungeon.
* Added new tips popup on how to beat levels after losing a battle.
* Added Edit Friends button to be able to add and remove friends.
* Updated PvP Main Popup.
* Updated the hero & enemy tooltip information box in battle.
* Updated Hero Profile Popup.
* Updated Weapon Power as Weapon Burst and it is now manually used by the player.
* Updated the Chest Store Popup design.
* Updated the tutorials to fit new features.
* Updated item drop animations in battle.
* Updated hero thumbnail boxes to show hero stars instead of hero levels.
* Removed Hero Upgrades using scrolls. (Removed Hero Level milestone limits)
* Disabled heroes to equip Power Cores.
* Fixed the issue with the Norseman's leg.
* Fixed the issue with not removing people that aren't on Facebook anymore from the friend list.
* Fixed the issue with stunned character casting a new skill.
* Fixed the issue with speciality effect happening when the attacked target is eliminated.
* Fixed the issue with disappearing gun when male heroes celebrate the victory.
Okay, so it's now a totally different game. Will there be a tutorial on everything that just changed? I have NO idea what I'm doing. And I really don't like that before going to battle I can no longer hover over the enemy and find out what skills they have!
From what I can tell some of the changes seem pretty nice, BUT you just threw a HUGE bunch of stuff at us with no explanation on how it works.
Just my thoughts on what I've seen so far..
That's true, there has been many changes and I really do understand why you might feel lost in the game. Plus, you experience a not so minor step back in the game. I'll do my best to help you get through this. Here are some tips that might help:
First of all..Emily / Fulya...I just read the FAQ and it really isn't all that helpful. There needs to be a detailed explanation on ALL of the new features and how they work. Releasing an update and not having that information in place, is, in my honest opinion, moronic and negligent of a company that is trying to keep the players it has as well as lure in new people.
I'm already reading replies where we are being told to replay earlier levels to get shards. Well I replayed quite a bit yesterday..and got just ONE that I needed..seriously? Do the developers actually think it's okay to let us sit where we are in the game, without progress for the next six months, or however long it might take to actually get 30 shards?? Someone else mentioned resetting the worlds that we have completed so that we may at least achieve the goals again. I think that is a must! Right now, it's impossible to really get any of the items needed, otherwise.
Thankfully I cashed in 600 spirit stones last week. otherwise I would be hunting down your developers actual physical location and knocking on their door! An In-Game notice should have been sent out advising players to cash in their stones and upgrade an heros that were ready before the changes were made. Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that you would treat players that way. I've played many a game via Facebook and I've never seen players treated so unconscionable as what I've witnessed in the past 24 hours.
I'm a paying player. I just looked up my history. I've spent over $330 on this game in the past 6 months. I've quite interested in Dixie's comment about contacting our banks about placing chargebacks. I will certainly be looking into that further as if I can get my money back, I will gladly walk away from the game and move on. I will also stop playing the other Gamegos games that I currently play, as I'm sure they will eventually be screwed up as well. Yes, I'm angry. Doing a major overhaul on a game without warning and without considering the players that actually got you where you are, is just wrong. Ignoring the posts in Magetale Community is also wrong. The lack of a presence there is cowardly at best.
If the developers have ANY kind of decency and any hope of holding onto their players, the need to act quickly. Either roll back the update and then survey the players and see what they liked or didn't like, and make some changes to help balance it all out. I realize the game needed to have more challenges and better ways to move forward, but what was rolled out is insanely hard and basically a completely different game. Bring back the Healing weapons that so many of us worked so hard for. Let us know what skills our enemies have when going into battle so that we can better prepare ourselves. Reset the completed worlds so that we can gather the rewards again. Explain the new skills...what the heck is Taunting??? or Dodge Breaker, Or Low Intellect? What happened to Casting? Why the burst? Why not just let their powers activate the way they always did? It was part of the strategy to know when their super power would kick in. Why three waves to clear a level? Why not just add more worlds?? When looking up the Hero's why have them in some random order? It was much easier in the old view to see them in descending order by level. I don't mind them all being on one screen, but I would def prefer the order remain by level, highest to lowest. Not being able to get orbs without working the higher chamber level's is also a crappy move. I played the hard levels yesterday...got one whole orb....at this rate I guess maybe I'll have enough by summer? I hate to say the game sucks now...but the game kinda sucks now!
I really hope someone is reading and listening to what we are saying.
My last words of advice...
Talk to your players. Listen to your players, they are, after all, what makes the game thrive.
I have weapons at full level gold star I can not upgrade these so will never get blue/purple star weapons for these. So I now have 1 x 6 star weapon that I can not convert and was a waste of real money