Start a new topic
Answered

constantly needing to verify gifts

What is up with the continuous need to click yes to everything I send or accept every time I do anything in this game People have been my neighbors for ever This is ruining the game and my desire to play it 

Best Answer

Just tried it and this worked. Make sure to click the small box that say do not ask again when sending this request for this person.

7 people have this question

It is driving me crazy at the moment and I know loads of people are experiencing this too, gamegos get it sorted fast or you will lose a lot of players.

2 people like this

I too am experiencing the continuous need to click yes to every request I send or accept. It is ruining the game. Any idea how long before this is fixed?

Signed Unhappy Chef!

3 people like this

I really hope it is fixed very soon. 

2 people like this

Yes this is making visiting neighbors longer and when  you have a lot it is ridiculous. FIX IT PLEASE ASAP

2 people like this

I Agree

1 person likes this

What is up with the continuous request to verify EVERY gift or visit????? Ready throw in the towel, sucking ALL the fun out of the game!!!!!

2 people like this

Don't want to play cafeland anymore due to the "send request" that keeps popping up ! What the heck??!! Are you going to fix it or what??

2 people like this

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Can we get this fixed already!!!!! I am so ready to quit playing. f not fixed by Wednesday I plan on closing my café for good,

1 person likes this
This is getting very tiresome. I don't even want to send gifts anymore or go to other people's cafes. Therefore can't complete tasks and such. Am playing Cafeland less and less. If you know what is wrong, why aren't you fixing it, or at least answering us?

2 people like this

Can you at least acknowledge there is an issue and you are looking into it?????? I feel like we are being ignored.  I guess when people start leaving CL you will then want to fix the problem. Thanks for ruining one of the few apps I do play. ):

I too am tired of having to verify every gift /request I send!!!!  When you have have to verify every single gift to every single person, It's old, old, old!! fix this please!  love the game, but not so much anymore

1 person likes this

Having the same problem of confirming every request it is annoying and takes a lot of time. Hope this can be fixed as soon as possible

1 person likes this

This is what they told me when I mentioned it with a support ticket, which is what you need to do rather than posting on this forum:

Hello Jillian, This is happening on most games on Facebook right now as it's a Facebook-related bug. They have marked the bug report they have been working on as "fixed" but it is still causing the players problems. Please contact Facebook support to let them know that the issues isn't solved, yet. We have also opened another bug report and waiting on Facebook developers team to solve the issue. We totally understand that this problem pulls the fun out of games, but our hands are tied down as it's a general issue on Facebook. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter!

Continuous need to click yes to every request I send or accept...This is extremely tiresome....Needs to be fixed or I will stop buying into Facebook Games.   I have a hundred..(100).. neighbors in Cafeland and having to verify every action is not the way the game should work.

2 people like this