Start a new topic

LEVEL AT WHICH SIZE OF CAFE CAN HAVE IS UNLOCKED

LEVEL AT WHICH SIZE OF CAFE CAN HAVE IS UNLOCKED

we need an urgent answer please at what level is the size of cafe unlocked as well feel someone on Level 337 with a cafe size of 25x25 is not correct, if so they would be banned by a few groups they are in.

I put this in as a ticket over 3 days ago the person has now been banned by mine and three other cafeland groups and checked now at 483 this is blatant cheating.

Hi all, still waiting for an answer on this. Can anyone from the admin team help please?

1 person likes this

on 21st April this person was at Level 255  current Level 493 and may rise more before day is out, so in 18 days has gone up 238 levels average of 13.22 per day, how is this remotely possible, in one of the statements issued here in forum was stated anyone found cheating would be banned, so if this is not cheating give us an answer please.

Yes, it would be very interesting to see at what level you can get the 25 x 25 expansion, and at what cost as well.  It's OBVIOUS she's cheating as she never cooks anything and still manages to level so fast.

1 person likes this

this person is now at level 512.

is there no one from cafeland willing to answer, the question above, and how its possible to be now on 520 from 255 on 21st April 2017. ??????????????????????????????

534 now

I am here for the share this nice post get find where are documents windows 10 and seen to all setting of computer for find documents.

Login or Signup to post a comment