Start a new topic

Server Connection Lost

Cafeland keep losing connection to their servers every 5 seconds. A lot of people are going to get tired of this app for this very annoying and irritating reason.

2 people like this idea

same here plus strange poppin when moving from one kitchen to the other

2 people like this

I am having the same issue.  Closed my cafe and am waiting for the fix.

2 people like this

Hi I am so sick of getting message refresh your browser as server is down anyone getting this. Ugh I want to play but cant.

3 people like this

Same here, and my friends list is gone now too! This is taking all the fun out of the game I wish it would get fixed soon!

2 people like this

If and when I can get into my cafe, it drops within a few seconds.  Sure hope they correct the problem soon.  It took me 10 refreshes this morning to collect from my stoves.  I didn't put anything else on them and probably won't until it's fixed.

1 person likes this

I just closed it.  Too frustrating to try to cook.

2 people like this

Bonjours. Comment régler le problème de serveur, car depuis quelque temps ça ne fonctionne plus bien.

Merci d'avance

1 person likes this

This problem has been happening for over a week. When will the problem be fixed?  Cannot finish much without it going down.

3 people like this

Will someone please fix this connection problem with Cafeland server we are all getting tired of having to refresh our brouser. It's really getting to be a big pain, and taking forever to complete a session when we have to keep closing and re-opening, 

3 people like this

Merci pour vos réponses

1 person likes this

same problem with server

2 people like this

I am having the same problem how do we fix this?

2 people like this

cant do anything on cafeland this really stink no hearts no request please get it fixs befor everybody stops playing  cafeland....not a happy camper with these sh!!

I have been bumped off CafeLand.  I can no longer access it and it tells me server error.  this has been for over a week now and I wrote and complained and still have no access.

Can anyone tell me when this will be fixed, I miss playing the game!

Login or Signup to post a comment