Start a new topic

No customers!

The customers can't come into my place! They come to the door and leave without coming in. The message they leave is " can't get the counters". But my counters are not the blocked. What can I do? I love this game so much I have actually spent real money on it! I think I should at least get some coins or some cash for this inconvenience.

How to get help with file explorer in windows 10,install this application from microsoft store,so let's see here and read more basic info for this open file explorer windows 10 so,is you want to download this app,now just click this url link.

Customers won't return sometime and it is a point which we have to note and take action against to make it better. Marketing correctly and always presenting the true face of the product will never cause you a returning customer. I write essays for living, as simple as it sounds, a digital content creator is actually a very tough job and when you search for  "write my essay" queries, that is when services like mines are visible to you to take help from. 

Login or Signup to post a comment