Start a new topic
Answered

Do We All Have the Same Dress-Up Items?

Can I please ask do we all have different outfits we can unlock or do we all have the same?

Why I am asking is a friends avatar was wearing a pretty futuristic top and she said she had unlocked it 

I have looked through mine and can not find it nor a couple of items I have seen on other friends avatars

Best Answer
Hi there Dee.

Different players may have items that they won from Marco's Seasonal Quests or by unlocking with Level Up. A third possibility is that they own items that were available from miningames (limited time) or limited sales. If you don't mind uploading a screenshot of the top in question I can tell you exactly where it came from.

You could also have a look through the wiki for a list of items offered by minigames and Marco.

Look through the wiki for a list of items offered by minigames and Marco.

Thanks Emily

Answer
Hi there Dee.

Different players may have items that they won from Marco's Seasonal Quests or by unlocking with Level Up. A third possibility is that they own items that were available from miningames (limited time) or limited sales. If you don't mind uploading a screenshot of the top in question I can tell you exactly where it came from.

You could also have a look through the wiki for a list of items offered by minigames and Marco.

Login to post a comment