Start a new topic
Answered

How Do You Find Foods for the Golden Spatula Challenge?

How do we find the foods required for the challenge?

I think we should be able to click the icon to take us there or list the levels the foods are on. Challenge cannot be played completely.

Best Answer
hi there, i am an admin from 'cooking tale friends group' and this question has been popping up alot recently ... alot of players in our group are trying to help each other in suggesting the whereabouts  they have seen a particular customer , but so far they seem to be appearing randomly for each different player. For example , sleepy lucy may appear frequently in a certain level or 2 for a the odd few players, but not neccessarily at all for other players. what we have done is linked certain dishes required for the challenge to the customer needed=same levels. I hope this helps :)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cooking-tale-friends-group/dish-index/803863143016657

2 people have this question

I agree wholeheartedly. It is quite taxing to try and remember not just where you encountered the dishes, but also, where the characters are as well. Hints, clues would be a good thing. Also, what are the golden spatulas for?

sorry was talking about the mystery gifts that you get from the spatula challenges.

Answer
hi there, i am an admin from 'cooking tale friends group' and this question has been popping up alot recently ... alot of players in our group are trying to help each other in suggesting the whereabouts  they have seen a particular customer , but so far they seem to be appearing randomly for each different player. For example , sleepy lucy may appear frequently in a certain level or 2 for a the odd few players, but not neccessarily at all for other players. what we have done is linked certain dishes required for the challenge to the customer needed=same levels. I hope this helps :)
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cooking-tale-friends-group/dish-index/803863143016657

To complete the challenge, you must get the 3 task: specific food, specific client and the amount of money.

Login to post a comment