Start a new topic

Can't send any gifts to my friends!

According to the quest, I will need to send the gift to my friends but  when I wanted to send it will show that nothing had sent out. And all the amount were still the same (gifts that need to be sent out and 0/*** of my friends that I have already chosen to send the gift to.) It happened many days already, I just stayed calm and to see the next day ..the next day..and the next day but all still the same. Nothing changed at all. So up until now, I can't do anything to finish the quest. Please help. Thank you!

13 people have this question

can not send gives out

2 people like this
same problem to me

1 person likes this

can not send gives i'm sick of it

1 person likes this

I'm having the same problems and it's very frustrating.  Keep hoping that Cafeland developers will fix this but nothing so far.  FB Gameroom won't work as I have a Mac.     

I wonder whether Cafeland ever read these comments.......?

1 person likes this

can not send gives can u fix this

1 person likes this

Hi Iling Jun Ji Hyun,
Yes, now I can send all the requests through both on Facebook Gameroom and on Facebook directly. Luckily it works well both for me now, very happy to know this. Hope you will be able to send the requests to your neighbors by both page(s) soon. If you play this game regularly, you may like to add me. 

1 person likes this
Thank you Parima Srini
but it works for PC
I dont have PC , I'm on a MAC

1 person likes this

Same problem here can't finish quest or send out request.Very ignoring.

1 person likes this

so sad i have been on this game since 2011 now i have to delete it because u can not fix it so sad can not send gives out 

1 person likes this
I tried playing on Facebook Gameroom but I can not send gives out TT.TT

1 person likes this
I am having the same problem on timed quests

1 person likes this

same problem here

1 person likes this
Same problem here

1 person likes this

hi parima srini if now you can send gifts to your friends in cafeland?  because i have the same problem with you ,,,,,  i can't send gifts to my friend,so i can't finish challenge

1 person likes this
same happening here

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment