HP printer does not print white text for too many purposes. We're talking about this issue here and how you can fix it.
You must first check if the cartridge pipes are clogged. We just need to determine if the problem is caused by the pen or printhead. If your printer can write something through the old cartridge, it's not the printhead.
If HP Printer does not print text, our printer will not print the black ink. We believed it was ink, but it has been substituted and the black ink is not yet being written.
It works like printing, but it's almost as if the parts of black printing don't work. You can fix this problem readily just after you have provided instructions.
1. Turn off the printer and remove the button as well. Just think if you've got urgent work and want to print some documents and suddenly print your HP Printer Not Printing Text. You can't do anything right now.
2. It's a very common tale: you need to print something and the black ink of your printer has decided to take a permanent vacation. To fix this issue, go directly to Google and search for fixes and run into multiple printer forums with no definite resolution.
3. Open the printer's troubleshooter. To fix printing, use HP Print and Scan Doctor
4. Fill the printer with a genuine Hewlett-Packard cartridge
5. Replace the low-ink cartridges.
6. Remove all the ink cartridges and attempt hard to restart the printer afterwards. When the printer is switched on from the wall outlet, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer and unplug the power cord.